Highlight Of Last Week

Search This Website

Tuesday 20 April 2021

Download AstroSage Kundli : Astrology App

My intention is to contribute to a world where everyone can have the space they need to listen, feel, and be. I specialize in healing and empowering people to develop a deeply compassionate and empathetic nature.In the process, I feel liberated to connect with the ever present human being in their own journey of self-mastery. I look forward to working with you, and being a part of your journey. My work and philosophy are rooted in Western ways of healing.

I challenge myself to be who I am most deeply and in doing so, I am constantly evolving.I love to explore and share what I learn, and to be challenged and encouraged. I am constantly learning and exploring new ways to inspire and give back to my community. I'm a certified yoga teacher with a focus on teaching the original teacher training in Hatha (pranayama) and Yin (chen) with a focus on the physical practice of yoga. I was trained as a yoga teacher through the Yoga Alliance in 2002 and have also taught yoga in a variety of settings and with a variety of people in my community. I have also taught yoga to children and adults with many disabilities.


I was introduced the benefits of yoga by my father, and have practiced it ever since.


We are a certified yoga teacher training facility located in the heart of the Los Angeles region. We offer many different types of yoga classes, ranging from vinyasa flow to a beginner to more advanced. We pride ourselves on providing a professional and warm atmosphere. Come check us out!


Our philosophy of practice is based on a dynamic practice of mindful connection of breath, movement, and awareness that is rooted in understanding and a desire to create awareness and peace within each individual. We are committed to continuing to bring more of the same to all who come through our doors to enrich their practice and experience. What we offer: We offer classes in a variety of styles and styles of yoga, including a variety of styles of Vinyasa. We also offer a variety of classes that are appropriate for students who have not been practicing for a while.


We are a group of individuals who love yoga and want to share the joy of yoga with others. As a community we want to bring awareness to the yoga teacher training programs and to the needs of our community. We want to share the love of yoga with everyone we can reach out to and encourage people to share their yoga practice with others. We have a lot of fun doing what we love and we love to help others feel amazing!


As the founder and sole proprietor of Yoga At Home Yoga, I’m passionate about providing quality, affordable classes that will help you connect with yourself better. Whether its our one one studios, online coaching, small group training or personalized healing services, we work together to provide what you need.

Download AstroSage Kundli: Astrology App

I am a first generation American who came to this country as a young girl from Romania. I went to school at the Washington University in St. Louis, MO and was a University of Missouri graduate. In the four years since I have been living and working in the St. Louis area. I am a founding member of the St. Louis Yoga Collective with the mission to offer yoga to the public through private studios and teach workshops. I am passionate about yoga, the teachings of Sanju Panza and the philosophy behind the practice. I am passionate about the healing properties of yoga and the community it creates.

No comments:

Post a Comment