Highlight Of Last Week

Search This Website

Wednesday 16 February 2022

Last Audio Viral: Could grishma Survive? The killer, Fenil, told his friend before cutting Grishma's throat with a knife, "I'll fix it. “

Gujarat's controversial cases are coming up against one revelation after another of Grishma Hatkand. An audio of a phone conversation between Fenil and a friend in the case is now coming to light after the killer made some representations to the police after Fenil was discharged from the hospital.



The audio clip, which is reportedly going viral on social media, is said to be a conversation between Fenil and his friend. Also, the audio clip is said to be from the day of the murder. The clip sounds like it's about to kill Phenyl Grishma. So his friend is heard explaining it.

ગુજરાતીમાં વાંચવા અહીં ક્લિક કરો

ઓડિયો સાંભળવા માટે અહીં કલિક કરો

In audio, Fenil is telling his friend, "When I found out that my girlfriend was at his house, I got a headache. When she had my ID and password, she texted me like that. So he came to my house and asked who is Fenil Goyani? I said yes, it hit me hard. "

Further in the audio, Fennell says, "I slapped Bay as I slapped him. So there were some five or six. He tries to hit me with his fist wherever I go. Once upon a time there was a big pig sitting. So from there he came to kill me. Then his friend asks him who is coming to kill you? Her father or her brothers? ”



Fennell is heard replying, "She has no father, her uncle, her uncle and her mama are three. So they came to kill me. It does not send another. He has done this three to four times. Now I am going to her house, Olina (Summer) and after finishing it, I am going to take medicine. ”

Listening to Fennell, his friend asks, "What are you going to do with her?" In response, Fennell says, "I'll kill him, I don't see anything else." His friend says "But what to do?" Then Fenil says, he has fallen in love with me. Then his friend says, "What did Anne (Grishma) do to you?" That girl? ”

Replying to this, Fenil says, "No, there is one thing, I have not gone to any of them, Ready 2 is in front of me. Then if it came on top, I named it Maru. And she had my ID and password. " This audio bus is just up to here. It is clear that Fennell had already planned to assassinate Grishma.


No comments:

Post a Comment