Highlight Of Last Week

Search This Website

Sunday 23 January 2022

While paragliding, the wife got angry at her husband and said, "What made my marriage work?" Watch funny videos

There are a lot of videos going viral on social media every day, many of which are hilarious and some of which are annoying. Some time ago, I came across a video of paragliding in which a young man was saying, "Brother, let me land!" People liked this video very much and that person also became very famous on social media.



That's when a similar video came up. In which a wife is seen getting angry at her husband while paragliding and saying that brother let me down, I am very scared. Not only that, the woman is also found talking angrily about her marriage and husband.

ગુજરાતીમાં વાંચવા અહીં ક્લિક કરો

It can be seen in the video that this woman is flying in the sky while paragliding and she is very scared. Meanwhile, she is also recording videos with a selfie stick. As soon as he starts paragliding, he starts shouting "Please let me down", meanwhile the guide with the woman tries to give him courage, but the woman keeps shouting and says please let me down.



When he gets up in the air rather than paragliding, he starts to shout louder, and he tells the guide that he is very scared. My hand hurts. After which the woman also started telling lies to her husband. He says God save me, my husband is very dirty. My husband has also pushed me into paragliding. I am scared, what work did God send me here, why did God get me married?



Seeing the condition of the woman, the guide tries to make her laugh and says that your video will also go viral like the one that was landed. After which a smile appears on the face of the woman. The funny thing is that the guide's story also came true and this video of him also went viral on social media.


No comments:

Post a Comment